Activities supported in sports field:
1. Collaborative partnerships.
2. Not-for-profit European sport events.
The specific objectives pursued by the Erasmus+ Programme in the field of sport are to:
- tackle cross-border threats to the integrity of sport, such as doping, match fixing and violence, as well as all kinds of intolerance and discrimination;
- promote and support good governance in sport and dual careers of athletes;
- promote voluntary activities in sport, together with social inclusion, equal opportunities and awareness of the importance of health-enhancing physical activity, through increased participation in, and equal access to sport for all.
Where to apply:
To the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency, located in Brussels.
For more info please refer to the program guide.